NEXGEN MUSIC is an independent record label group and esteemed music collective representing various genres of underground and cross-mainstream music. Converging from countries across the globe our artists and composers showcase their talent of creating music, often considered to be pioneering and "pushing the envelope."
NexGen Music creates music that serves a variety of industries:
- Radio: (Underground & Mainstream)
- Entertainment: (Club, Bar, Lounge, Festival)
- TV & Film: (Advertising, Motion Picture, Documentary, Reality, Education)
- Gaming (In-game music and eSports Tournament and Events)
- Fashion: (Runway, Online Advertising, In-store Music)
- Therapy: (Meditation, Relaxation, Escapism)
- Non-profit & Education: (e.g. Royalty-free music for college & university media)
Through our various imprints the label showcases a wide range of musical genres and styles such as; Downtempo, Chill-Out, Nu/Future-Jazz, Drum & Bass, Bass Music, Dubstep, UK Garage, House, EDM, Electronica, Trap, Hip-Hop, Trip-Hop, Soul, Funk, Experimental, Dance, Pop and more.
NEXGEN is an artist-centric music and lifestyle brand devoted to creating a forward-looking, inclusive and multifaceted music community. We are dedicated to empowering artistic growth, collaboration and experimentation, by uniting promising new talent with established music production artists. Founded by producer and sound engineer Daniel 'D.J.C.' Clarke often referred to as the "back-room genius" having remixed and collaborated on music projects spanning a wide-range of style genres featuring some of the most influential and successful underground artists and musicians in the world today.
NEXGEN continues to chart a bold course and ambitious vision for the future – focusing on greater expansion and increased experimentation, whilst remaining anchored in its core values of artist and creative development.