You can enter as follows:
- Follow @NexGenRecs on Soundcloud
- The final deadline for entries is 11:59pm (GMT) on 31st July 2016.
- 1 winner will be chosen from the entries of each genre so a total of four winners will be chosen.
- Each winner will receive $250 in cash (winner fee) + a release on NexGen (and fee for their release making the prize total around $1000), along with PR and social media support for the release. The top entry from the 4 winners will receive an additional cash prize of $250.
Each competition entrant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit music directly to us at info (at) nexgenmusicgroup.com via WeTransfer, YouSendit or other file delivery platform. ABSOLUTELY NO STREAMING LINKS!!
- There will be 4 winners of the competition, one for each genre. The winner will be picked by Dan Clarke, founder of NexGen Music.
- Selection of the winner will occur by 15th August 2016.
- The winner will notified that they have won ("Prize Notification") the following week. Prize Notifications will be made by email, phone or through the social media method used to submit the creation (where feasible).
- If the winner does not accept his/her prize by contacting NexGen by the method specified in his/her Prize Notification (a "Prize Acceptance"), providing such information as NexGen requests for the purpose of delivering the relevant prize to the winner within 7 days of receipt of the Prize Notification (or any longer period specified in the Prize Notification), he/she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- NexGen may change dates referred to in these Terms & Conditions where, in NexGen’ discretion, such a change is reasonably necessary.
- Our competitions are not open to artists already signed to NexGen Music or its affiliated companies, their families or agents, or to anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes stated in these Terms & Conditions any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall remain valid and enforceable.